Recent Website Optimisation and E-business Consulting
Have you got the experience you need to seize the many digital marketing opportunities available to your business?
Excuse the mess!
Southern Content puts experience gained helping big businesses over 17 years to work for your small and medium business. Over that time one phrase kept coming up in the context of optimising for people and search engines: “you need the right words in the right places.”
Stuff we’ve done:
- Crossfirewanaka.co.nz – brochure & website content.
- Criffelstation.com & Criffelstationwoolshed.com – site reviews and content optimisation.
- Mypetshop.co.nz – website audit & digital marketing support.
- Forkliftschristchurch.co.nz client survey, Adwords campaign & site SEO & content review.
- ReleaseNZ.com digital marketing and site optimisation support.
- Fiordland Outdoors Company (FishJet.co.nz, DistinctiveFishing.co.nz & Fiordlandwatertaxi.co.nz) website content planning and development, and digital marketing strategy and implementation.
- Milfordlodge.com content optimisation & digital marketing support.
- Basenz.com long term site optimisation and e-business consulting.
- Tierra Creative as supplier of search and content optimisation services.
- Bikeitnow.com – Adwords campaign related to TV appearance
- Tripsandtramps.com – Site review and content plan
- ActiveAdventures.com – SEO consulting.
- TeAnaukiwiholidaypark – site review and management training.
- Activetravelco.com – SEM management and site optimisation support.
- Milfordlodge.com – site makeover, content strategy and optimisation.
- Aspiringguides.com – SEO, content strategy and optimisation.
- Clearbrook.com – site makeover, content optimisation and emarketing strategy.
- Teanautop10.co.nz – social media strategy development and staff training.
- Newlifenewzealand.com – site makeover, content optimisation and emarketing strategy.
- Releasenz.com site – makeover, content optimisation and emarketing strategy.
- Guestnewzealand.com – search engine optimisation.
- Skydivewanaka.com – site makeover and content optimisation.
- Redparis.co.nz – website content optimisation.
- Performanceaviation.co.nz – content optimisation.
As a contractor to Netconcepts.com, in the role of Online Marketing Analyst/consultant from March 2007 to June 2008, Hamish helped US etailers, catalog sites and service providers optimize and promote their web presences.
As a contractor to Netconcepts.com, he contributed to SEO consulting work for American businesses of all sizes including household name brands, ran content optimisation training workshops and edited/moderated community sites hosting millions of visits every year.
Contact Hamish for further detail of recent work.